Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty.
Browse Categories

Click Below to

Deer Run Mercantile specializes in better quality Confederate Money, US Civil War Union Notes, Southern States and Obsolete Money, United States Small Size Currency and Passenger, Truck and Motorcycle License Plates for better collections and also for YOM or Year of Manufacture use in states where this is allowed.

Deer Run Mercantile offers license plates in high quality conditions for use as Year of Manufacture tags on your antique car in states that allow YOM use. You have to check with your DMV office to see if your state will let you use a vintage plate on your classic automobile. As of the last counting something like 38 states now have a Year of Manufacture Law. We also have some regular condition plates for collecting and birth year runs. If the Civil War is your passion, we also offer Confederate and Union currency from the era of the Great Rebellion. We have the regular issues from the Confederate Government as well as notes that were issued by the individual states, counties, businesses and banks. The Union also had their own currencies before the Federal Government took over the issuance of money. These bills were issued in great quantities but after the Civil War became worthless, so most of them were destroyed and now many are very scarce and desirable.  We also carry small type notes that were issued lately by the United States, these are mainly for the beginning currency collector. We think you will find our store unique in our offerings and a fun place to shop.


 Postage is fixed at only 5.95 per order for the United States, any size order with unlimited number of items from any of our stores and the postage stays at only 5.95. We insure all confederate money orders and all other orders over 75.00 are insured, all included in the 5.95 postage. Foreign orders are welcome, see contact us page, flat rate postage for foreign orders is 29.95. This is for USPS priority air mail service with insurance.

We are always buying Confederate Money and License Plates

if you have a collection of confederate money, or southern money of any type, then contact us. Also buying collections of better quality license plates, and boxes of unused license plates from your state. Please email first if possible or call (304-358-2345) if you do not have access to email. Please keep in mind that we only buy better quality items.